Making Love says I Love You

Sex is how we express love
In a sexual relationship
Since Day One
We've had two ground rules
You can say anything
And you can say nothing

You can start stop start talking at will
You can say I Love You
Or you can show love
Simply by showing up

Making Love is the best way
To say I Love You
When You arrive at my apartment
I open the door to my heart
Come inside my sanctuary
No closets No secrets
No clothes No shame
In my loving arms

For a while we self-imposed a rule
We forbid ourselves to say
I Love You
But there was a loophole
We could say
I love everything about You

Then one day You asked
How does this outfit look on me?
I said I Love You
It! I love it.
We played around with that for a time
Now we freely say it
Whenever we feel like it

Last phone conversation ended
I said I Love You
You said I Love You SO MUCH

Words make us feel warm & fuzzy 
But action is the substance of passion
Making Love says I Love You the best 
We keep on showing up

Making Love says I Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might