Madly in Love Two Politicians


I'm retired from politics
Unless it's a political love story
I don't want to hear it
But mad politicians madly in love
I will entertain it

Opposing parties brought together
To compromise
Who fall in love by circumstance
On faith they take a chance
I will listen to that story

A politician has the same hands as I do
The same fingertips
The touch of tingle
That reminds me 
Why we can't just shake hands
And say Goodbye 

Can I identify with the story
Who is this man touching me
Kissing me on the lips
Undressing me in the shadow 
What is your profession
What is your position 

I give no thought
When I look into your eyes
Looking back into mine
You lean against my arms
As we sway back & forth

You say something political
You want me to make love to you
Compromises Sweet Surprises
I turn on the spigot
Until you pivot on the issues
Madly in love
Two Politicians

I would watch that movie
Come out of retirement 
Enjoy with glee & sadness
How they fall madly in love
The compromises they make
How they overcome their issues 

Madly in Love Two Politicians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might