Discreet But

We gotta be discreet
But we don't wanna be
Hiding our happiness
Holding hands in shame
We don't want people to know
Our business
But oh yes we do!

Duck into a restroom to sneak a kiss
What kind of life is this?
Step into a park
To say something simple like
I love you

We gotta be discreet
But we don't want to
Stray into the bushes
Get ticks & chiggers
To embrace for a minute
It's worth the sacrifice
Don't get me wrong

When your eyes look into mine
I realize You live in the closet
I accept it
Babe You're worth it
I agree to be discreet
But I don't wanna be

I don't like it
Hiding our love
Living in shadow
Hoping to marry you some day
When we won't have to be discreet
The entire world will know
If they care to
Simply together we're happy

No more bushes to hide behind
We will walk publicly with pride
Two men in love who don't know why
But we do know
We don't wanna be discreet
Some day we won't be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might