Another Poem on YouTube

Let's Get Back Together Again


I will always need a man
Not someone like You
But someone who is You
Let's get back together again

Broken hearts can mend
Frozen in time since the breakup
Touch me with a rhyme
To begin the make up
Passion gets out of hand

More heartache than we planned
You ran away before
Yet here You are at my door
You say You need a man
Not just any man
But someone who is me
Let's get back together again

Like we just met
Strangers come back to life
My heart was empty
Ever since You left
How many times we learn the lesson

We will always need each other
Not someone like You
But someone who is You
In love are two men

Let's get back together again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might