Until Passionate Reunion


Mr Universe
What have you to say tonight
What message give you to me
To share with Planet Earth
What poem will flow through me
The gay love troubadour 

Heartache of separation
Reflect and ponder
My heart always wanders
My time is never squandered
Thinking of his playful smile
My precious boyfriend 
Nothing better to pass the time
Daydreams of him & me
Secret in my mind
The silent partner
Behind the scenes
The inspiration
But I digress

You are my muse My boyfriend 
The tiny grain of sand so rough
Becomes a pearl necklace of love
To mix & match with every garment
I discover with astonishment
Beautiful lingerie underneath
It takes away my breath
My soul becomes restless

I long to see you
I yearn for your loving arms
Fondly remember your lucky charms
Most of the time you are a memory
If I'm lonely and sad
When I'm happy and gay
You are a dream
The perfect lover
The perfect man
In the past and the future
Whenever we're together
New memories of love 

Heartache of separation
Longing for your return
Yearning for your tender touch
Love is optimistic
You left me & came back before
I'm afraid you might meet someone
And I may never see you again
The fear is unjustified 

In memory you always return
There we live together for two decades 
As I exist in the present 
Faith that history will repeat forever 
You will find your way home
For a few hours
Neither of us will be alone

My dreams will come true
You will be real again
Touching me
Kissing me
Holding my hand while storytelling
Of your adventures and failures
I listen intently
When you must leave again
I ruminate your thoughts with mine 
The details of every story you share
In my heart I handle them with care
Like precious inventory 

Thank you Mr Universe for your wisdom 
Without separation & painful heartache 
Familiarity would breed contempt
Quite the opposite of love
Time apart and commitment
Safeguard your precious memories
All the time in my mind
When I'm not daydreaming
Of our next reunion 

I feel your presence in the present
Of my dreams and memories
When you return I will forget all that
Love you with passion of conviction
In the moment it's the right decision
Like a precious baby
A new memory is born
To cherish and remember 

I feel your history in my present
Your future in my dreams
Your precious love is real
For a fleeting few hours
Now a memory 
To guard and treasure

Until Passionate Reunion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might