Platonic Friend


I'm not gay but if I was
Who would I go gay for?
My best mate in the world
We do everything together already
We even sleep together
Not how you think
Affection without sex
No desire for fire

No need to hold hands
Unless you're falling or hurting
I will hold your heart in my hands
Until it heals
Your pain and anguish
I will hug away
No thought of a kiss
It's you I will miss

Platonic Friend from Pluto
Friendship to never let go
Never confuse with romance
The touch of a man who loves you
Like a brother
Never reject the love of another

If he can go gay
Because of your friendship
You can stay straight
For the Bromance relationship

The touch of a man like a brother
Who loves you like no other
Who would you go straight for?
Platonic Friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might