Michael & Kit - All I Want


Imagine your boyfriend has cancer. That's me. Prostate cancer. After watching this 5-minute clip video, I'm in half-sob. Hot flash from hormone blockers. My penis has shrunk. Erectile dysfunction.

I feel so guilty my boyfriend is still with me almost 20 years. We don't live together. He's in the closet still as a senior citizen. How will it end for us? 

I have a note in my wallet of emergency contacts -- my brother and my "friend". My phone number is on a note in his wallet. So, if something happens, we can visit each other in the hospital or attend the funeral. If someone cares enough to call.

I need to snap out of sadness. Watching too many sad movies. Go for a long walk on a chilly day without a cloud in the sky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might