Marriage Poem


We're married 
That makes us a family of two
A honeymoon of hugs
Filled with I Love You

After the wedding
We drive to the beach
Before we check in
Before we eat
We take a walk
Holding hands
In the summer sun
Barefoot
At the ocean's edge
Tuxedo and wedding gown
In partial undress
We want the world to know

We just got married
That makes us 
A brand-new family of two
In the roar of the waves
We shout out
I Love You

Forever / For always
Whatever may happen
I will wear this ring of love
Wherever / However
For Better / For worse
I will build up our love
Every day
Until they bury me
I will wear my wedding ring
For eternity

We're married now
That makes us a family of two
A life of ups and downs
Filled with I Love You

Heartache and Pain
Thunder and Rain 
The sun in our hearts will shine again
Like today on this beach
Holding hands
Barefoot
A family of two

Bad times will come
Sad times will make us cry
Still I Love You
A family of love consisting of us two
A lifetime of bear hugs
Filled with I Love You

We're married a long time
A family of two
Feels like yesterday 
Shouting at the beach
To the top of our lungs
I Love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might