Like The River


Fears flow Like The River
Clear blue skies like your eyes
Happy wishes in the winter
Walking with your hand in mine
Chilly wind burning red skin

We step to the edge of the river
Behind a tree
Behind a bush
No leaves
Nowhere to hide
We look both ways
We kiss again we kiss
You watch that way
I'll look out this way

How about a passionate hug?
I sweep you off your feet
Into my strong tattooed arms
I let you down gently
I hold your hand
Icy cold from wind chill

We watch the flow of the river
Make happy wishes in the winter
Plans for the summer
A stranger passes by on the trail
We keep holding hands
If we didn't want to be seen together
We wouldn't be here 
But such nice weather

Let's rush to the apartment
Privacy warmth and comfort
Stockings to thaw your feet
My rough hands to warm your red skin
My lips kiss the cold spots
My heart melts away reluctance

We don't look both ways
We know the coast is clear
We look at each other 
Happy wishes come true
In the apartment with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might