Levi & Trevor - Happy Campers


Seth & Trevor return from "The Gorgeous Gardener". Seth takes this instant picture. Trevor drags Levi to a romantic camping trip to heal their relationship from recent arguing. 3 gay studs occupy the campsite. 

"The more The merrier!" They invite the couple to stay. Camping is not exactly what the relationship needed. Everybody gets laid. Happy ending.

For some reason, this cute 18-minute film reminded me of a friend who was tired Friday nights after working all week. His boyfriend wanted to go out.

My friend would grin & say -- If I can stay awake a few more hours, tomorrow when I'm rested, my boyfriend will thank me properly for being pleasant company  tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might