Greatest Secret Of Romance


I know how we met
How we stay together
The greatest secret of romance
Why we dance in the rain
We break up and make up again
Often in the same day 

Butterflies flutter in my tummy
When you touch my hand
I hang on every word
You toss out for fun
You see my feelings are hurt
A great big hug / You kiss my lips
You are so sorry
Love is so sensitive
It's why we stay together

We both have work to go to
Neither one of us wants to
We linger / We'll be late
We don't have anymore sick days
Another kiss / A tender word
Remember how we met
Forbidden love I can't forget

At work it'll be hard to work
All day I dream of you
I don't care if I get fired
I can live on love for a while
What keeps you coming back
Keeps me looking out the window
Waiting for your car to arrive
When you leave You wave goodbye
Will my heart survive
Until I see you the next time 
I linger at the window 

I know how we met
How you stole my heart
What keeps us together
The time apart

The Greatest Secret Of Romance
When you want to spend more time Together with your lover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might