Flirt Bomb in the Forest


Something in the air today
Not pollen
Something in my heart
Not sadness
What was in my arms
Not sorrow
What my eyes beheld
Vivid hotness
How I felt on the mountain side
Off trail
So no one could see us

Flirt Bomb
Kiss & Touch & Smoke & Talk
With my boyfriend
Hottest day of the year
So far in February early spring

I wanted to walk to the park 
He wanted to drive to the forest
It doesn't matter where I am
As long as I'm with him
Let's go for a drive

Hottest time I can remember
Flirt Bomb in the Forest
I kept kissing him
He kept kissing me back 
Like a gay music video 

On our jackets we sat on the ground
Breathlessly we made out
Take a break from kissing
One talks for a while
While the other one listens
My words in his mouth
He reads my poetry out loud 

He fills me with desire
It overflows into this love blog
Another kiss or two
Lie back to see the sky
Blue with patches of icy white
The sun shines through

So many many kisses
I drool
So many many kisses
I fool around with him
Something in the air
Hottest day so far
On the ground kissing him

Flirt Bomb in the Forest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might