Christian & Anastasia - Last Kiss


What's a straight video doing in a gay blog? Let me explain. 

My boyfriend reads this blog. When he's with me, he becomes a woman. Always he imagines himself as a woman. Yet his body is turned on by women & men. He's half-straight. He is a father. He has become full-time gay from monogamy in our 19-year relationship.

Plus the movie is edgy.

Whereas I am full-time gay in my mind & body. I'm a top so it works. My boyfriend is the closest I will ever come to loving a woman. Boy it's complicated! 

If we get married, he will wear a dress to the wedding. We talked about it. I never imagined I would be so in love I would need a blog to express it, preserve it & share it. Because love is not a secret, I would proudly marry him.

The short answer -- Love & Romance are inclusive. They outvoted the Gay judge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boy did I get laid Columbus Ga

We won't be a secret anymore

With All My Might